To raise more money you have to get donors excited about what their gifts can do. And the best way to do that is by telling better stories.
Fresh from presenting at the National Nonprofit Storytelling Conference, Shanon Doolittle, Jim Shapiro and Steven Screen want to share their fundraising storytelling secrets with you so that you can raise more money!
Right here in downtown Seattle, on the morning of May 3rd, you can hear all three share their secrets for just $40.
- How to tell stories that will delight your donors, deepen your relationships and raise more money
- Tips and techniques to weave your donor into the story of your organization
- What stories to tell at events, and how to tell them
- The types of stories that work best in appeals (it’s not what you think) and the best stories for newsletters.
- How communicating with major donors is a little different than everyone else – and why that matters so much
Shanon, Jim and Steven will make sure you have multiple ideas you can take back to the office and use that afternoon to raise more money. Shanon has an attitude of gratitude and is a nationally-recognized expert on running successful events. Jim is a major donor fundraising fanatic. Steven is a data-driven communication expert. Their advice is proven, and it’s effective.
The cost to see the three of them at the national conference is over $500. You can see them here for $40! Register today!
When: Wednesday, May 3, 2017; 9:00am – 12:00pm
Where: 415 Westlake Ave N, Seattle, WA 98109
Parking: Street and garage parking nearby
- 9:00am – 9:15am: Networking & Coffee
- 9:315m – 11:45am: Presentations
- 11:45am – 12:00pm: Question & Answer