Here’s how the Pandemic Slump Solution works. Over three months (June, July and August), you'll receive:
- A proven campaign plan, plus email templates, to raise $$$ by June 30th
- Help building a proven fundraising calendar from June through year-end that will give you the greatest chance of success
- Creative and strategic reviews for up to 3 direct response packages (mail or email)
- Strategy meeting twice per month for 3 months to learn your fundraising goals, share what similar organizations have done, and help you exceed your goals
- Ideas and tactics to keep your donors engaged and giving
- Guidance and copy editing to ensure your fundraising is relevant to your donors
- Access to The Better Fundraising Company team to answer your fundraising questions or address issues
The Pandemic Slump Solution isn’t for everyone. Here are some things you should know:
- There are only 6 spaces available
- If you pay all at once, the cost is $5,800. Or, 3 monthly payments of $2,000 are available
- Program begins June 1st, 2020
- You must have at least 400 active donors
- Your annual operating revenue needs to be more than $500,000
- You must be willing to think differently about your fundraising, and present your work in new ways
We cannot guarantee it until we see the particulars about your organization, but we suspect you will raise enough extra with the June campaign alone to pay for the entire engagement – and more.
And if you really need the Pandemic Slump Solution but don’t meet one of the criteria, you should still get in touch. For instance, say you only have 300 donors but are at a critical time in your organization’s growth and are willing to allocate the resources – that might make you a great candidate.
Great! If you’d like to raise more money NOW (by the end of June!) and come out of the slump ahead rather than behind, then the Pandemic Slump Solution might be your ticket.
There’s no obligation or contract to fill out the form.
But remember, places for the Pandemic Slump Solution are limited to 6 organizations, so hurry!