In a hurry? Want the best of the best – fast?
Here are the top five Better Fundraising blog posts of 2017, as voted on by savvy internet viewers like you:
- Five Tips For The First Sentence of Your Next Appeal Letter
- How (and Why) to Tell Unfinished Stories
- Remind, Don’t Persuade
- The False Assumption That Does Massive Damage To Your Fundraising
- Simple Outline For Appeals That Raise Money
Plus the most-listened to podcast of the year, an interview with Scott Harrison of Charity Water. I was a better fundraiser, immediately, for having listened to Scott
There are also three other posts that we personally loved and think everyone should read:
- Why Your Donor Will Give Again from the Veritus Group
- Is Donor-Centricity Even A Debate Any More? from Tom Ahern. Long read. Incredible.
- Say One Thing At A Time from Seth Godin. Short. Powerful. 9 out of 10 nonprofits need to follow this advice.
That’s it. A little curated reading for you over the holidays. THANK YOU for being a fundraiser and making the world a better place – enjoy your holidays!