We’re really excited about this upcoming training and hope you take advantage of it! Time is running out to register and space is limited so REGISTER TODAY!
We’re going to be talking about how you, as a Board Member or Executive Director, can evaluate, support and guide your organization’s fundraising program while still allowing the fundraisers to do their jobs. Most training is geared toward the front line fundraisers, but your job is to understand what a great fundraising program looks like and what to do if your organization’s fundraising isn’t effective. So if you’d like easy-t0-understand and practical advice on how to oversee a fundraising program– this training is for you!
- WHEN: Thursday, October 20th, 2016; 9:30am-12:00pm
- WHERE: Fulcrum Capital, 1111 Third Ave, Seattle, WA 98101
- COST: FREE!
- The two performance metrics you should focus on: net revenue and retention rate
- The three things your organization needs to be doing, especially with Major Donors
- How Boards can govern their organization’s fundraising but still let the fundraisers do their jobs
- What successful donor-focused fundraising looks and sounds like