Here are ten practical things you can do — starting today — that will make you into a better fundraiser:
- Send and receive snail-mail.
- Sign up for lots of email from other nonprofits.
- Participate in online social networking sites.
- Hang around with older people.
- Become aware of the cultural context of your audience.
- Go to church.
- Read the popular press.
- Pay attention to how you ask people for favors.
- Work at becoming a better writer.
You can start doing some of these things today. Don’t miss this super-practical podcast!