Are you a Board Member or Executive Director? Would you like FREE Training on how to know whether your organization’s fundraising is effective — and what to do if it isn’t?
As an E.D. or Board Member, we know you want to understand what a great fundraising program looks like — and how you can govern, support and evaluate your staff’s efforts.
Here are the details on the training that’s been created just for you! Jim Shapiro and Steven Screen, two nationally-known experts, will teach you what you need to know to evaluate your fundraising, to know what to focus on, and what you need to know to really make a difference
In honor of International Day of Charity, Jim and Steven are hosting a FREE Training specifically for Executive Directors and Board Members:
- WHEN: September 8th, 2016; 9:30am-12pm
- WHERE: 415 Westlake (415 Westlake Ave N., Seattle, WA 98109)
- COST: FREE!
- The two performance metrics you should focus on: net revenue and retention rate
- The three things your organization needs to be doing, especially with Major Donors
- How Boards can govern their organization’s fundraising but still let the fundraisers do their jobs
- What successful donor-focused fundraising looks and sounds like